Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Shopping Trips Today

I really had no plan on doing any shopping today.  During my lunch break, I made a quick to CVS to see what deals they had.  I scanned my Extra Care Card at the Coupon Machine, which printed some great coupons ($3 off $15, $5 off $30, $1 off Dove Chocolates, $3 off $10 cosmetic purchase, and $2 off Gold Emblem Chips, Popcorn, and Cheese Puffs.) Here's mine and my boyfriends buys.  (It's little .. but that's ok!!)

Final Price = Free!!!

After work I made a "quick stop" at Walmart.  I don't think I've ever made a quick stop at Walmart it always turns into a half an hour ordeal or longer just for a couple items.  I guess that's what happens when it's the only grocery store in the area! Here's my few finds that I had today! My total before coupons was $6.61.

Final Price = Free! 



My final stop of the day was Dollar General.  I had no plan on stopping until I passed by the store.  I thought I'd see what deals I could find, and I'm glad I turned around! Our clearance section was B1G1 free. My total before coupons was $28.62.
CLEARANCE AISLE

 
Final Price = $2.12











No comments:

Post a Comment